Flinn Scientific, Inc.
P.O. Box 219
Batavia, IL 60510
- May intensify fire; oxidizer (H272).
- Toxic if swallowed (H301).
- Harmful in contact with skin (H312).
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage (H314).
- May cause an allergic skin reaction, allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled (H317+H334).
- Fatal if inhaled (H330).
- May cause genetic defects (H340).
- May cause cancer (H350).
- Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces. No smoking (P210).
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product (P270).
- Do not breathe dust or fumes (P260).
- Obtain special instructions before use (P201). Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood (P202). Use personal protective equipment as required (P281).
- Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell (P312). If inhaled: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing (P305+P351+P338). If on skin (or hair): Immediately remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water (P303+P361+P353). If swallowed: Rinse mouth. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician (P301+P310+P330). Do NOT induce vomiting.
- In case of fire: Use a tri-class dry chemical fire extinguisher (P370+P378).
Wausau School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions