LU 201 Open Gear & Wire rope Lubricant Aerosol
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Causes skin irritation.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Wear protective gloves. Wear eye or face protection. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe dust or mist. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Pressurized container. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Wausau School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions