KRYLON Metallics Bright Silver
KRYLON PRODUCTS GROUP
101 W. Prospect Ave
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Suspected of damaging the unborn child.
- Suspected of causing cancer
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Prevention: Obtain special instructions before use. Don not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. use personal protective equipment as required. Wear eye or face protection. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. No smoking. Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe dust or mist. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Response: Get medical attention if you feel unwell. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical attention. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. Do NOT Induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists; Get medical attention.
- Storage: Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees C or 122 degrees F. Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Disposal: Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national and international regulations.
- Supplemental label elements DANGER: Rags, steel wool, other waste soaken with this product, and sanding residue may spontaneously catch fire if improperly discarded. Immediately place rags, steel wool, other waste soaked with this product, and sanding residue in a sealed, water-filled, metal container. Dispose of in accordance with local fire regulations. DELAYED EFFECTS FROM LONG TERM OVER EXPOSURE. Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the cotents can be harmful or fatal. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY.
- Please refer to the SDS for additional information. Keep upright in a cool, dry place. Do not discard empty can in trash compactor.
Wausau School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions