Rustoleum Gloss Protective Enamel - Gloss Black
11 Hawthorn Pkwy.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- May be harmful in contact with skin.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Harmful if inhaled.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Heating may cause a fire.
- May be harmful if swallowed and enters airways.
- Causes eye irritation.
- Causes damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Keep only in original container.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- Wash … thoroughly after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Use personal protective equipment as required.
- In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection.
- Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- Fight fire with normal precautions from a reasonable distance.
- Store in a dry place.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/…/ equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- In case of fire: Use … for extinction.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- Dispose of contents/container to …
- Specific treatment (see … on this label).
- Wash with plenty of soap and water.
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
- Store locked up.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Keep/Store away from clothing/…/combustible materials.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Store away from other materials.
- Store at temperatures not exceeding …°C / …°F. Keep cool.
- Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
- IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
Wausau School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions