JT BAKER INC / MALLINCKRODT
3477 Corporate Parkway, Suite 200
Center Valley, 18034
- May intensify fire; oxidizer.
- Toxic if swallowed.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Very toxic to aquatic life.
- Keep away from heat/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking
- Keep/Store away from clothing/combustible materials.
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Avoid release to the environment
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Collect spillage.
- Dispose of contents/container to an appropriate treatment and disposal facility in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and product characteristics at time of disposal.
Wausau School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions