WD-40 Smart Straw Aerosol
WD-40 Products (Canada) Ltd.
P.O. Box 220
Toronto, ONTARIO M9C 4V3
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Contains gas under pressure: may explode if heated.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Prevention: Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces - No smoking.
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Avoid breathing mist or vapors.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Response: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- IF IINHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell.
- Storage: Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees C/122 degrees F. Store in a well-ventilated place.
- Disposal: Dispose of contents and container in accordance with local and national regulations.
Wausau School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions